From July 1, 2021, new rules for checking into hotels of the Grace Group will come into effect!
In connection with the decree of the Government of the Krasnodar Territory No. 369 of 24.06.2021, from July 1, 2021, all guests, when checking into the hotel, must provide one of the following documents:
- A medical document confirming a negative result for Covid-19, issued no earlier than 3 calendar days before the check-in date (a PCR test should not be presented by persons under 14 years old.);
- Certificate of receipt of preventive vaccination from Covid-19 (including from the personal account of the Unified Portal of state and Municipal Services) in paper or electronic form;
- A medical document confirming the receipt of the second component of the vaccine or a single-component vaccine from Covid-19;
- The presence of negative results on Covid-19 in the mobile application "I travel without Covid-19", received no earlier than 3 calendar days before the check-in date (for citizens of the EAEU who enter the Russian Federation from the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Belarus and the Kyrgyz Republic through air checkpoints across the state border of the Russian Federation);
- The basis for the accommodation of guests will also be the presentation of a medical document on a previous illness caused by a new coronavirus infection or a certificate of a previous illness from the personal account of the Unified Portal of State and Municipal Services (for persons whose recovery has passed no more than six months before the day of accommodation).
We care about the health of our guests, so we follow the recommendations and requirements of WHO for the prevention of COVID-19 coronavirus.