It’s hard to imagine a vacation in Sochi without SPA treatments. We’re not talking just about the Black Sea coast or the Matsesta thermal springs, but also about the hotels at Krasnaya Polyana, by the foot of the Caucasus Mountains. While it was virtually impossible a decade ago to book a hotel with a hot tub because there were too few of them and their services were prohibitively expensive, now almost every hotel has its own SPA center.
However, in almost all SPA hotels a hot tub is listed as an extra service that requires a fee. If you want to stay at Calipso by Grace Hotelsthough, you can use our hot tub for free because it is included into your room rate!
Benefits of a hot tub:
- It relieves pain, tiredness and stress;
- Improves blood and lymph flow;
- It cleanses effectively, improving your skin tonus;
- It’s good for your locomotion function;
- It helps fight stress, nervous exhaustion, depression;
- It stimulates your metabolism to trigger natural weight loss.
However, there are some contraindications, such as flare-ups of any chronic diseases, thrombosis, bleeding, serious cardiovascular conditions, or cancer. Please consult your physician before using a hot tub.
Hot tub services at Calipso by Grace
You can use our hot tub for free every day 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., provided your hotel stay is paid for. It may be a separate treatment or in a package together with the Finnish sauna and the Turkish bath. Additionally, Calipso by Grace Hotelsoffers you:
- Lockers for your clothes and personal possessions;
- Individual shower stalls with vanity kit;
- Soft towels, bathrobes and comfortable slippers;
- Free high speed Wi-Fi;
- An opportunity to order drinks from the hotel bar.
Please note that our hot tub is available not only to the hotel guests, but to anyone (advance booking is required). You can get extra information, inquire about the dates available and ask any other questions you might have over the phone, using mobile messengers (WhatsApp or Viber), via our online chat, or directly from our receptionists at Calipso by Grace!